- "Fabrication of an electrochemical biosensor for real time monitoring of superoxide"
Chemistry & Biomolecular Science Department Seminar Series, Clarkson University, January 21, 2022
- "Electrochemical detection of dopamine by using a novel lignin derived material"
ACS, Fall Meeting, (virtual), August 22, 2021
- "Electrochemical methods for real time in vivo monitoring of neurotransmitters and reactive oxygen species"
Chemistry & Biomolecular Science Department Seminar Series (virtual), Clarkson University, May 1, 2020
- CAMP Annual Technical Meeting, Clayton, NY, May 23, 2022
- ACS - Northern New York Local Section, Undergraduate and Graduate Chemistry and Biology Research Symposium, SUNY Potsdam, April 1, 2022
- Eastern Analytical Symposium & Exposition (EAS), Plainsboro, NJ, November 15-17, 2021
- The 239th ECS Meeting, with the 18th International Meeting in Chemical Sensors (IMCS), (virtual), May 30, 2021
- ACS Spring National Meeting, April, 2021
- CAMP annual meeting, Syracuse, May 21, 2019
- ACS NERM, Saratoga Springs, June 25, 2019
- Summer Research and Project Showcase (RAPS), Clarkson, August 2, 2019