- "3D Printed Hydrogel-Based Sensors for UV Sensing Applications"
The 239th ECS Meeting with the 18th International Meeting in Chemical Sensors (IMCS), (virtual), May 30 - June 3, 2021
- "Design and Characterization of 3D-printable Hydrogels for Sensing and Environmental Remediation"
Chemistry & Biomolecular Science Department Seminar Series, Clarkson University, April 30, 2021
- Invited guest speaker - “Protein Purification and Characterization” Webinar Series
Department of Agricultural Biotechnology, Bharath University, 2020
- "Development of 3D printed hydrogel-based biosensors for wearable applications"
Chemistry & Biomolecular Science Department Seminar Series, Clarkson University, April 19, 2019
- “A versatile 3D printing platform for manufacturing hydrogel-based biosensors for different applications”
"Chemistry Meets Biology” the 10th annual undergraduate and graduate chemistry and biology research symposium, SUNY Plattsburgh, March, 2019
- The Spring Research and Project Showcase (RAPS) at Clarkson, April, 2021
- Summer Research and Project Showcase (eRAPS), Clarkson University, July 30, 2020
- The Summer Research and Project Showcase (RAPS), CU, August, 2019
- ACS Northeast Regional Meeting (NERM) Meeting, Saratoga Springs, NY, June 2019
- The 3rd Spring Research and Project Showcase (RAPS) at Clarkson, April, 2019
- The 32nd CAMP annual technical meeting, Syracuse, NY, May, 2019
- The Northeast Nanomaterials Meeting (NENM) of the ACS Northern New York Section, Lake Placid, NY, June 1-3, 2018