- "Electrochemical Monitoring of Neurotransmitter Concentration Dynamics in Live Zebrafish Embryos"
The 3rd Annual Research and Project Showcase (RAPS), Clarkson University, April 13, 2019
- "Electrochemical Assessment of Nitric Oxide Spatial Distribution at Single Organ Level in Live Zebrafish Embryos"
The 233rd ECS Meeting, Seattle, WA, May 13-17, 2018
- "In vivo detection of oxidative/nitrosatrive stress markers in zebrafish embryos"
PITTCON, Orlando, FL, February 3-7, 2018
- "Direct Electrochemical Assessment of Nitric Oxide in Live Organisms: Method Development and Applications"
Chemistry & Biomolecular Science Department Seminar Series, Clarkson University, January 26, 2018
- "Electrochemical Quantification of Neurotransmitters in Live Embryonic Zebrafish"
The 68th Annual Meeting of the International Society of Electrochemistry (ISE), Providence, RI, August 31, 2017
- "Recyclable Nanosorbent for Treatment and Management of Eutrophication in Environmental Waters"
The NYS Pollution Prevention Institute (NYSP2I) 6th Annual R&D Student Competition , SUNY Buffalo, April 17, 2017
- "Chemical Processes and Environmental Toxicity of CMP Particles and Additives"
Chemistry & Biomolecular Science Department Seminar Series, Clarkson University, February 17, 2017
- "Toxicity Evaluation of Metal Oxide Particles and Chemical Additives Used in the CMP Industry"
ACS NERM, Binghamton, NY, October 6-8, 2016
- CAMP Annual Technical Meeting, Syracuse, NY, May 21, 2019
- The ACS Northeast Nanomaterials Meeting (NENM), Lake Placid, NY, June 2, 2018
- PITTCON, Orlando, FL, February 27, 2018
- The 3rd Arts & Science Graduate Student Symposium, Clarkson University, November 17, 2016
- International CMP Symposium, Lake Placid, NY, August 7-10, 2016
- CAMP Annual Technical Meeting, Canandaigua, NY, May 19, 2016
- The 7th Annual Research Symposium of ACS Northern New York Local Section, Clarkson University, March 26, 2016
- PITTCON, Atlanta, GA, March 6, 2016
- The 54th Eastern Analytical Symposium (EAS), Somerset, NJ, November 16-18, 2015
- Graduate Research Symposium of Clarkson University, September 29, 2015
- The New England Graduate Student Water Symposium, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Amherst, MA, September 11-13, 2015
- CAMP Annual Technical Meeting, Canandaigua, NY, May 21, 2015