- "Nanoelectrochemistry Reveals Selective Interactions of Perfluoroalkyl Substances (PFASs) with Silver Nanoparticles"
The 11th Sustainable Nanotechnology Organization (SNO) Conference, Austin, TX, November 10-13, 2022
- "DNA-based bioelectrochemical interface for Covid-19 detection"
ACS, Fall Meeting, Chicago, IL, August 21-25, 2022
- "Probing Environmental Chemical Processes through Nanoelectrochemistry"
The 50th Middle Atlantic Regional meeting (MARM) of the American Chemical Society. June 3, 2022
- "Design and development of an electrochemical detection method of PFASs substances through nano-impact electrochemistry"
Chemistry & Biomolecular Science Department Seminar Series, Clarkson University, April 1, 2022
- "Low-cost ultrasensitive method for PFASs detection through electrochemistry"
ACS, Fall Meeting, (virtual), August 22, 2021
- "Ultrasensitive Electrochemical Detection of Per and Poly-Fluoroalkyl Species in Drinking Water"
The 239th ECS Meeting, with the 18th International Meeting in Chemical Sensors (IMCS), (virtual), May 30, 2021
- "Electrochemical sensing of perfluoroalkyl substances for environmental remediation"
ACS, National Spring Meeting , Session: Sensors & Biosensors for Widespread Environmental Monitoring, April 16, 2021
- "MXenes-based Bioanalytical Sensors: Design, Characterization and Applications"
Chemistry & Biomolecular Science Department Seminar Series, Clarkson University, March 19, 2021
- The 11th Sustainable Nanotechnology Organization (SNO) Conference, Austin, TX, November 10-13, 2022
- ACS Fall National Meeting, Chicago, IL, August 21-25, 2022
- CAMP Annual Technical Meeting, Clayton, NY, May 23, 2022
- ACS - Northern New York Local Section, Undergraduate and Graduate Chemistry and Biology Research Symposium, SUNY Potsdam, April 2, 2022
- Eastern Analytical Symposium & Exposition (EAS), Plainsboro, NJ, November 15-17, 2021
- ACS Fall National Meeting (The Sci-Mix poster session), August 24, 2021
- Summer Research and Project Showcase (RAPS), Clarkson University, August 2, 2021