- "Low-cost ultrasensitive method for PFASs detection through electrochemistry"
ACS, Fall Meeting, (virtual), August 22, 2021
- "Ultrasensitive Electrochemical Detection of Per and Poly-Fluoroalkyl Species in Drinking Water"
The 239th ECS Meeting, with the 18th International Meeting in Chemical Sensors (IMCS), (virtual), May 30, 2021
- "Electrochemical sensing of perfluoroalkyl substances for environmental remediation"
ACS, National Spring Meeting , Session: Sensors & Biosensors for Widespread Environmental Monitoring, April 16, 2021
- "MXenes-based Bioanalytical Sensors: Design, Characterization and Applications"
Chemistry & Biomolecular Science Department Seminar Series, Clarkson University, March 19, 2021
- Eastern Analytical Symposium & Exposition (EAS), Plainsboro, NJ, November 15-17, 2021
- ACS Fall National Meeting (The Sci-Mix poster session), August 24, 2021
- Summer Research and Project Showcase (RAPS), Clarkson University, August 2, 2021